5301 Grove Road

Caste Village Suite M-106

Pittsburgh, PA 15236

(412) 884-7888

Call Today!

Power of Attorney
in Pittsburgh, PA

Benefit from Attorney Farber’s Extensive Experience

Contact our law firm today for a will preparation consultation. We always offer practical advice and honest assessments, paired with personal, friendly service. Attorney Farber always concerns himself with your well-being and satisfaction.

I have experience in drafting power attorney documents for many clients in Pittsburgh, Bethel Park, South Hills, and the surrounding areas. No one knows what the future holds, so plan ahead. Contact my law firm today to set up a power of attorney. Call us at (412) 884-7888 or contact us online.

What is a Power of Attorney?

A power of attorney may be the most important legal paper that you can possess. It allows family or other loved ones to take care of and make decisions for you, in case you cannot. Without a power of attorney, your family would have to get permission from the courts to act on your behalf. And if your family did not agree with each other, the court would appoint a third party to make these decisions. Avoid these mounting complications; draft a power of attorney.

Make the Smart Decision, and Call Attorney Farber

How do you draft a power of attorney? The first, and most important, step is to contact an expert lawyer with the experience to guide you through all of the legalities. In the Pittsburgh area, my law office stands ready to help you make those important decisions beforehand.

I provide practical advice and honest assessments of your particular situation. I can help you navigate the complexities of a power of attorney, to ensure no unexpected, unwelcome surprises later. My office dedicates itself to personal, friendly service, with genuine concern for your satisfaction and well-being. I can make house calls, if necessary, in the Pittsburgh and South Hills area. We are here for you.

Our fields of elder law practice include:

Count on Alan I. Farber, Attorney at Law, when you need a power of attorney.